|Frostburg Lions Members Center...
|Dues, And Where It Goes...
Our Lions Club dues are collected in Frostburg using a calender year, so
each January 1st - dues are due. The Club Treasurer pays all our dues to
our District ant Lions International when the club is invoiced throughout
The Club Secretary will provide you with an invoice showing the amount
of dues, based on the current tarrif, each January. Dues will be broken
down by District and Lions International. If you have other outstanding
expenses owed to the Club, it will also be posted on the January 1 invoice
that you receive.
Dues amounts are:
- $7.25 paid by each member to our District 22-W annually
- $43.00 paid by each member to Lions International annually
- $64.50 paid by "family units" to Lions International (See page 107 of District Roster Book for more information.)
- Frostburg Lions Club does not have dues
- Dues Chart - Monthly New Member Prorate
- Lions Veterans Program
All checks should be made payable to Frostburg Lions Club. Please note "dues" in the memo
portion of your check. Dues can be mailed to:
|Frostburg Lions Club
Frostburg, MD 21532
For additional information on dues, extending your dues payment or other expenses that you may
have, please contact the Frostburg Lions Treasurer directly. You can email the treasurer by
If any issue should arise regarding your dues or other Lions expenses, please take directly with
the treasurer. Your conversations are considered confidential.